Switch like never before
The unique intuitive graphical user interface (GUI) moves away from the tradition of text-only on-screen display (OSD) menus, using auto-refreshed preview thumbnails, giving an intuitive user experience.
Additional hotkey operation.
The GUI automatically configures its layout and preview thumbnails when computer sources are added or subtracted.
Small, yet powerful
The DCX Series come inside a small, compact form enabling multiple users to access up to 23 target computers, connected over distances up to 50 metres from the central switch, in any high-performance KVM applications.
Server Access Modules (SAMs)
Powered by USB, the digital computer access modules sit in-line and are ideal for racks with limited space. Modules are available in DVI, VGA and DisplayPort options.
Zero compression, pixel perfection
Unlike other digital KVM switches, the DCX Series deliver every pixel of every video frame with zero compression and zero latency, fulfilling the needs of even the most demanding graphical applications and guaranteeing perfect video synchronisation for multiple display applications.
24/7 Power reliability
The DCX Digital KVM Switches use locking dual power connections to enable redundant power whilst providing continuous status updates to ensure true 24/7 operation and reliability.
DCX3000 KVM Matrix Switch, 30-Port
- 30-port slim matrix switch for any number of users and/or a maximum of 23 computer connections.
- 10 metres to switch, 50 metres to desk (using STP CAT6/7 cable)
- Scalable CPU/user matrix (up to 23 computers)
- Zero latency control with zero compression video
- Single or multi-head operation
- Configuration via WebUI
DCX1000 KVM Matrix Switch, 10-Port
- 10 configurable user/computer port digital matrix switch to support any combination of users and servers
- KVM extension distance of up to 10 m from server access modules (SAM) to switch; up to 50 m from switch to remote (must use shielded CAT6A or CAT7 cable)
- Delivers lossless HD video in real-time
- Features USB for keyboard, mouse and touchscreen
DCX Digital Remote Units
- Switch via Unique UI or quick-fire hotkeys
- Supports HDMI displays and DVI connections
- Desk, Rack or DIN mounting options
DCX Server Access Modules
- Connection for DVI, DisplayPort or VGA and USB
- Zero rack units (RU)
- Interface powered