Black Box at SPS IPC Drives 2016
SPS IPC Drives is Europe's leading trade fair for electrical automation. It is the place where 1.600 electric automation technology suppliers from around the world inform about latest trends, products and innovations of the automation industry, illustrating automation and its processes from components to entire systems. SPS IPC Drives provides their industry visitors with a comprehensive overview of individual components and complete solutions for electrical automation.
Visit Black Box at SPS IPC Drives 2016 to find out how our breakthrough solutions can help in industrial process control and HMI applications:
- VDI (virtual desktop infrastructure) and HMI-Signal distribution over IP: Preview the future of industrial signal distribution infrastructure with our VDI/HMI connectivity solution InvisaPC™
- DKM Matrix Switching: instantaneous and flexible high performance KVM for analogue and digital video up to 4K, peripheral devices as well as serial protocols
- Process data visualisation: Visualise data with our latest video wall and KVM multi-viewer solutions to get the best overview and optimal response times for critical events
- Room Automation Control: Quick and reliable equipment monitoring and control, featuring our Control Bridge™ solution
- Industrial Communication: The latest in networking technology and IT infrastructure, featuring our industrial cables and networking components (media converters, industrial hardened switches)
Join us at SPS IPC Drives 2016
Don't miss this great opportunity to discover innovative demonstrations showcasing the best solutions for electrical automation infrastructure.
Visit us in Hall 2, Booth 430. We are looking forward to speaking to you there!
Schedule a DEMO
Stop by our booth to learn how our solutions enable the distribution of KVM and serial signals from any server/PC to any user station or HMIs. Discover our monitoring, control and collaboration solutions for numerous data and content feeds, allowing users to rapidly switch between IT-hardware and machines. You are more than welcome to come and talk to one of our experienced technical experts to get to know more about our solutions. Schedule a meeting here
Stay up to date with the SPS IPC Drives 2016 App
Download the SPS IPC Drives 2016 app and get to know more about our presence as well as information on the event, the opening times, travel and directions and a complete guide to the whole conference. Download Now