|Why Digital Signage?
No other medium makes it possible to deliver compelling content at the right location at the right time for maximum impact. It works whether your goal is to:
- Increase sales and profits
- Inform, educate, notify or alert.
- Encourage certain behaviour.
- Satisfy customers or employees.
- Improve business processes.
- Or all of the above.
People on the go often overlook or ignore posters, flyers and other traditional printed signage. Strengthen your marketing, as well as your internal communications, by replacing boring static signage with eye-catching digital signage in lobbies, waiting rooms, or any place frequented by your target audience.
|Flexibility benefits you
With today's digital signage technologies, you can:
- Upsell, cross-sell, merchandise, advertise.
- Create welcome messaging, menu boards and wayfinding screens.
- Share information faster, including meeting announcements, schedules, event times and public health information.
- Improve the in-store experience for customers and create dynamic product and service promotions.
- Use existing content to create compelling messaging.
- Integrate live video and Internet news feeds (RSS or XML feeds, for instance), so you're not forced to supply all the content yourself.
|Much more affordable
Digital Signage is more affordable and easier to implement than ever before. It's no longer the domain of large corporations and retailers. Even small businesses can easily set up and profit from digital signage. Plus, you can:
- Benefit from a choice of content-layout tools and ready-made layouts, empowering you to create truly professional-looking presentations—without adding creative and technical staff.
- Get up and running with minimal training.
- Easily deploy and manage your digital signage from any browser-based connection.
- Get most or all of what you need upfront, so you're not burdened by ongoing licensing or SaaS fees.
- Integrate it into an existing IT network without having to replace existing equipment, set up a separate operating architecture, or buy extra PCs.