Envisioning a better way to reach customers in a commercial setting?
Trying to come up with an eye-catching way to provide information to the public?
Wanting to share news and events with staff?
Then consider Digital Signage from Black Box.
Replacing traditional billboards, point-of-sale displays, and other ”static” signage, digital signage has emerged as a great new way to catch the attention of an audience constantly on the move. In it’s most basic setup, it means distributing content to a single strategically placed high-resolution video screen.
But you can also build a fully integrated system for multiscreen, multimedia presentations that are both dazzling to the viewer and easy to manage.
Black Box offers the latest components for building a manageable digital signage system, including:
- Media Players
- Plasma and LCD screens
- Video and audio splitters and extenders
- High-resolution scalers and image controllers
- Wiring infrastructure products, including CAT5 copper or fibre optic cabling
- Complete end-to-end solutions designed, installed & maintained by Prince 2 trained project managers
For help choosing components for a digital signage network, call our FREE Tech Support.
Digital signage gives you:
- Real-time communication. Immediately stream the latest, most relevant information to the shopper—and instantly change content.
- Greater reach. You risk not being noticed if you depend on static displays—particularly if you’re one of many advertisers trying to reach a prospective customer. Digital signage gives you the edge. With it, you can command a passing audience’s attention and communicate a message more clearly.
- Reduced costs. Calculate the cost of constantly sourcing or producing newly designed and printed signage. Over time, an upfront investment in digital signage equipment will prove more cost effective.
- The image of innovation. If you say you’re a technological leader, then speak loud and clear with the latest digital signage technology when addressing prospective customers. Don’t just get their attention—wow them!
- Employee information. With the ability to integrate with many business systems you can keep employees updated easily and simply, and show corporate presentations at the touch of a button.