- Anything you tell us is confidential. We never trade or sell your information to other companies.
- BLACK BOX® supports the privacy of its users. BLACK BOX® will not provide or release names, e-mail addresses or any other information to any third party without the express permission of the user.
- BLACK BOX® may store and process your personally identifiable information to better understand your needs and how we may improve our products and services, and we may use your personally identifiable information to contact you (we may send you marketing or promotional materials or other information, we may respond to your comments or requests for information, or we may contact you if needed in the course of processing or shipping your order for products or services offered over our web sites).
We may also enhance or merge personally identifiable information with data obtained from third parties for the same purposes. BLACK BOX® will not give or sell your personally identifiable information to any outside organisation for the organisation's own use without your consent.
- The BLACK BOX® website (this "Site") may use a standard technology called a "cookie" to collect information about how you use this Site. A cookie is a small data file that certain websites write to your hard drive when you visit them. A cookie can contain information such as a user ID that the website uses to track the pages you have visited. The only personal information a cookie can contain is information you supply yourself. A cookie cannot read data off your hard drive or read cookie files created by other sites. If you prefer not to receive cookies while browsing this Site, you can set your browser to warn you before accepting cookies and refuse the cookie when your browser alerts you to its presence. You can also refuse all cookies by turning them off in your browser, although you may not be able to take full advantage of this Site if you do so.
- If you have submitted personally identifiable information through a BLACK BOX® website or interactive advertisement, or if someone else has submitted your personally identifiable information through a BLACK BOX® website or interactive advertisement, and you would like to have that information deleted from our marketing databases, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com.
We will remove your personally identifiable information from our files and will send you a confirmation. You may also contact us through either of the above methods to request the personally identifiable information that BLACK BOX® has collected about you through its websites or interactive advertisements. BLACK BOX® will supply you with this information and correct any factual inaccuracies in this information.
- In other words, browsing and shopping with BLACK BOX® On-Line is as safe and convenient as contacting us by phone. That's our promise to you.